Well kept home with garage and shop on one level acre. Easy access to I81 for Commuters. Home has been meticulously cared for. Features include hardwood flooring, built in bookcases in the Great Room, built in storage in the family room/den, spacious laundry room with outside access, ramp for easy side door entry and more. The one acre is level with several flowering trees. The garage and workshop have electric and the shop has a woodstove.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,430 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Metes And Bounds
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Cleared, Corner, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price