You will fall in love with this move-in ready, Pulte Homes built, lovely end unit Radison Model Villa. Just place your furniture and move right in! From the moment you step into this gracious 2 level 3 BR, 3 BA with 1 car attached garage home with 2006 square feet of living space, you are struck by the high ceilings, tasteful moldings, and walls of windows bringing loads of natural light streaming into this modern open floor plan. Buyers will have peace of mind knowing the roof was replaced in 2017. A perfect place to call home enjoying all the amenities of River Ridge! MAIN LEVEL The freshly painted home features an open concept Living/Dining Room with high ceilings, gleaming hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace. The Living Room Sliding Glass Door opens to a private patio, showcasing an ever-changing seasonal views of the landscaped common areas. Note: there is a motorized retractable awning which can be used on warm sunny days for shade. A large light filled master suite featuring a triple bay window upgrade overlooking the lovely patio and surrounding landscape with an en-suite luxury Bath is conveniently located off the Living Room. The Kitchen/Laundry with eat-in double window breakfast area, overlooks the lovely landscaped walkway area. The one car garage opens into the kitchen/pantry area. A second Bedroom/Bathroom is conveniently located off the Kitchen. UPPER LEVEL Walking up the newly carpeted staircase, the upper level suite features hardwood flooring throughout, a generous sized sitting /recreation area, a perfect guest suite/3rd master, with an en-suite bath, large walk âin closet that opens to the attic storage area. Located in the sought after Active Senior 55+ community of River Ridge, Convenient to shopping, grocery, entertainment, restaurants for a great night out with family and friends, recreational activities and parks. The low monthly Association fee provides each resident with basic landscaping services, snow removal, trash, and recycle pickup, and all the amenities of the River Club (Clubhouse) Pool etc. Please Note: HOA REGULATIONS REQUIRE that one person must be 55 years of age in 80% of the homes. 20% can have residents under 55 however there cannot be children under the age of 18 living in the home.
Single Family, Villa, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,006 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price