Don't miss this opportunity to own this stunning and well-appointed 3-level, 2464 s/f townhouse-style condo in Loudoun County! Every day feels like Sunday with the HOA amenities and the Condo's maintenance coverage of almost all exterior, roof, and lawn care. You can enjoy relaxing weekends and peace of mind living the maintenance-free "Lock and Roll" lifestyle, combined with all the amenities of Lowe's Island, adjacent to serenely wooded views and Trump Natl golf course near the Potomac! This updated full brick on two sides, end-unit home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths, and 2 car garage, a newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, and new granite countertops and backsplash, creating an open floor plan overlooking the family room with fireplace, as well as breakfast room and butlers pantry. Also on the main level are the sun-filled combination living and dining room with Palladian windows, powder bath and a relaxing sun-room with glass doors leading to the deck and stair access to the yard and common areas. The graciously appointed upper-level primary bedroom features vaulted ceilings, walls of windows, a huge walk-in closet, and an updated master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower. Down the hall are the two secondary bedrooms, each with an abundance of sunlight and sharing an updated hallway bathroom. The laundry room is also located on the upper level for your ease. Delightful for entertaining, this home features a ground-level side entry door to the first floor den and bar area with a foyer, a newly updated half bath, utility room and garage door access. This freshly painted home also has a new A/C unit installed 5-6 years ago, a new roof, and brand-new hardwood floors installed December 2020 on three full flights of stairs, and the upper level has newer hard woods. The main level hardwood floors will be professionally sanded, stained and sealed prior to buyers move-in, or buyers can opt for $3800 in seller closing costs. This quiet enclave of Lowe's Island has access to all the Cascades wooded trails, bike paths, epic forest scenery, hiking to the Potomac river to enjoy the water views, tennis, steps to the golf course and swimming pools. Easy access to Hwy 7, Georgetown Pike, Reston and Fairfax Parkways.
Condo, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Atrium.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Community Center, Fitness Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price