Welcome to this extraordinary house situated in the middle of a country lane in a rural neighborhood setting. 6433 Steeple Chase Lane, Manassas, VA 20111 is an amazing retreat ready to be your vacation spot and home! This custom contemporary home is a one of a kind house that is truly connected with its surroundings, offering the owners a restful retreat after a long and busy day. The workmanship and design is extraordinary. Featuring organic architecture (reminiscent of Mid Century Modern) ~ which blends the surrounding 5.1 acre wooded scenery into the design of this personal sanctuary. All the common areas of the house are designed open to the outdoor elements. Stunning features including over $50K of improvements( 2016-2018)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Electric Water Heater, Well
Wood Siding, Log, Block
2,002 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Wall Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Partial, Poured, Entrance Outside, Heated, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Stained Glass, Skylights, Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- Wood Stove.
- Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Log
- Deck, Enclosed, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price