PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful sun-filled home on a tree-lined cul-de-sac. The curb appeal here is excellent, not only because of the large front porch perfect for a morning coffee, but also the landscaping, which was lovingly maintained by one of the owners who is a master gardener. This home features hardwood floors, a spacious updated kitchen, tons of storage, built in bookshelves, a large 2 car garage, a brand new HVAC system and a newer water heater. If the weather is nice, get some outdoor time on your charming deck, surrounded by beautiful greenery. Cold or rainy days are perfect to enjoy your cozy wood burning fireplace. This is a great location, not far from I-95 and close to Burke Lake Park! ALL GUESTS PLEASE WEAR MASKS AND MINIMIZE TOUCHING. SELLERS ARE IN HIGH RISK CATEGORY. THANK YOU!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,304 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Full Finished
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price