You will Love the Mid Century Architecture, the Sunlight streaming through the walls of windows, mature garden, lots of privacy, Mantua location and one level living. This newly renovated, Phoenix Mid-century modern 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home on 1/2 wooded lot, styled after American architect Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian style homes. 9128 Saint Marks Place features a double sided fireplace & is the architectural core of the home. The brick walls anchor the renovated gourmet kitchen open to the DR/LR, accentuating the vaulted horizontal roof line. An open floorplan, cantilevered overhangs & wall of windows effortlessly integrate the inside with the outside. The large front roof overhang, serves as the covering for the carport in lieu of having a garage; as well as a front porch. The home also features a ribbon of clerestory windows at the top of every exterior wall that allow for natural light and further accentuates bring the outdoors inside the home. The entire house was recently renovated (2020) features stunning gourmet kitchen, & 3 remodeled bathrooms. Taking a step away from its inspiration, the lower level of the home holds a 1/3 basement with a REC RM featuring a brick wall with FP (#3), Remodeled wet bar with white shaker 42? cabinets, granite countertops, SS Microwave &mini Fridge, newer laminate flooring, 3rd full updated BATH, 4th BR, Wall of Pantry/Storage Closet space, utility room, & a crawl space. The screened porch overlooks park-like property with red fox, deer, chipmunks, squirrels, and birds. The wooded lot includes indigenous Virginia trees such as White and Red Oaks, Tulip Poplars. An extensive shade garden. Beautiful hardscaping includes fences, lighted pathways through the annual & perennial planting areas using slate & field stone materials. I have colored this garden with year round seasonal selections creating a sense of comfort, privacy, & harmony in a great Mantua Hills location near metro bus/rail, shopping, Inova Hospital, Convenient to 495, 66,50, 236, 123, Gallows & Picket Rd etc. Truly One of a Kind.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,536 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Above Ground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Storm Window, Screened
- 3. Brick.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Tar Gravel, Flat
- Lot View
- Full, Wood, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price